Wednesday, June 3, 2009

what no child should endure....

Was blog browsing, doing my norm and when I came across this blog, it made me cry so hard. It is only 11 in the morning and there I was crying away like nobody's business.

Was reading through the whole ordeal this family had to go through for their baby girl and somehow, when you are a mother, you do understand the worry, the heartache and well, thankfully the baby girl is recovering well.

No child should ever have to go though such an experience. I believe children should be just happy, carefree, worry-free and enjoy their childhood.

I still teared up when thinking of the matter... like how Jaden gave both Hubby and I a scare when the paed said he might have a heart murmur when he was one month old and that send me into a frenzy wanting to search for the paed cardiologist to have a heart scan quickly done on my little baby to ensure that the paed was wrong!!!!!!!!

Thankfully it was nothing but a scare..

Will continue praying so for that mommy's daughter because that is all I can afford at the moment..

No comments: