Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!


Looking back at my 2013 and it has been nothing short of everything awesome that has taken place. 


Jan
Finally found a kindergarten that accepted Jaden, and best of all, for academic wise, children like him have a classroom of their own, and when it comes to social skills development, they get to join the neurotypical children who, too accepts them for who they are. 

Hubby bought a car for me as my 2012 birthday present, actually I see it more as a car for the whole family to travel in comfort, especially for long distance drive such as driving back to our respective hometown.

March
Met up with WW and her son, whom I have never met before. Hung out with them and meeting up with Evon too.

In fact, we met up both times, in Penang and in KL when WW took her family down here for a trip and we had some awesome seafood, bonding time too.

My HunYee bunny gave me an awesome gift too.

She had arranged for me to watch LeeHom quite up close. I couldn't have asked for a better seat in the house and to be able to snap much more awesome photos of LeeHom and hearing him sing live again, even though I just saw him perform the same concert in Sg August in 2012.

My boys and I got to spend a night in Genting and letting Jaden enjoy the cool breeze.

April
Found out I was pregnant. Whoopie!

June
We went for a family holiday to Phuket and Jaden enjoyed himself max! The sun, sea, swimming pool, jacuzzi and night walk along Patong was really good for all of us!

August
Started a business together with my friend, investment courtesy of Hubby and it sure is a push for me to do something meaningful with my life other than just being a mother and housewife.

September
Organized Jaden's 6th Birthday party and felt proud of who and what and how far he has come since we found out about his diagnosis and immediatly work on early intervention for him.

October
WW and SC came over to KL and both of them stayed over at my place and I got to hang out again with them, finally got to go to Marini's 57 and see what the hoo haa is all about. 

Arranged a surprise for WW's birthday dinner and being just happy seeing my friend smiling the whole night through.

Hubs actually made arrangement with his friend and had her bring me in as her +1 to go see LeeHom live again, this time even nearer than ever for the opening of Coach @ The Gardens. *inner girly fan's heart satisfied!*

November
Nesting mode has begun yet pregnancy had been really awesome for me. Though I may complain here and there about my sinus, leg cramps and nausea from time to time but my journey as a pregnant woman had been an awesome one so far with a very supportive husband and a sweet son.

December
Baby listened to me and came out after Dec 6th. Told him that weekend would be best and he chose a Saturday/Sunday morning to come out. :)

I actually got to experience the beauty ('horror') of natural birth delivery.. contractions and all until I could not take it anymore the last minute and opt for epidural but I guessed I might have asked for it a little too late as the drug actually just kicked in for me after I pushed baby out of me and my gynae sewing up my tear. 

I am thankful that Hubs stood by me all the while in the labour room, letting me twist, turn and squeeze his fingers and that no apparatus were needed to aid Mason coming out of me. 

I also turn 30 this month, and Hubs actually surprised me for real this time with something unexpected. Made me tear each time I think about it.. and once I am out of this confinement and is able to travel conveniently with Mason, I will be heading to the shop to make a change to the size of the 'present' Hubs gave to me so I can wear it proudly.

Other than that present, I also got to buy my long awaited bag from Paris, thanks to Hubs for the money and also thanks to my friend Matt, the shopper whom I trust a lot when it comes to getting such goods. 

So overall, I am thankful for what had happened in 2013 and may 2014 be even an awesome one with our latest family member that I am sure, will add much more joy and happiness and make our clan complete! 

xoxo 
Em



No comments: