Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Bling-ed 30

It was perfect. I could not have asked for more.

Hubs really surprised me good this year, the effort he puts in to make my turning 30 extra special.

He did something which actually goes against his strong belief, and for that, I am so touched. Knowing how easily emotional I can be, each time I think about it send me breaking into happy tears.

I got more than a cake.. and it was a darn yummy Komugi cake at that. I really thought that Hubs got me another cheesecake as I just mentioned it a day before that I felt like eating small cheesecakes..

So, as I happily opened the cake box, there it was in my face, and me rather in disbelief..

Thank you my love.. thank you for coming into my life and also giving me two most beautiful angels, making us, a family, so complete.

No comments: