Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Three-O me :)

In about 3 hours, I will no longer be in my 20's.




Hello Big Three O, you have finally come knocking on my door, and this year, I get to have the best birthday present again, just like when I was 24 years old. 

Thank you God for sending us two angels in our lives, making us feel so complete as a family.

I am appreciating life much more, and I am grateful to wake up to a brand new day together with my boys and parents. 

Turning 30, and I have two sweetie pies & a fab husband = Happy contented me

Can't ask for more.. 

maybe a cake, I do really want a cake though :) even if its just a slice...

So, before I get back to work as a walking canteen for Mason and a hands-on mom paying attention to my firstborn, Jaden.. I just want to tell myself, which I know I will be reading this years later on.. that I promise that I shall make the best out of my new chapter in life, turning 30, not only for me but for my boys as well. 

Happy Birthday to me in advance :)

xoxo



and thanks to Hubs for the pressie in advance that will be making its way back from Paris to me.. *gRin*

No comments: