Sunday, December 1, 2013

Still not really ready

My fingers and toes and feet and face, well, they are all looking very bloated up now.

Me, I just can't wait to shed off the pregnancy weight as fast as I can, without losing milk supply.. I pray.

I have been busy and itchy over the internet, scouring for Chinese New Year wear, doing my online shopping buying S sizes clothes.. well, at least I didn't bang on buying XS sizes which I would have, given a few years ago. :p

So, that will be my motivation to lose those kilos I piled on during pregnancy.

Tomorrow is going to be my 39 weeks checkup.. hopefully we will make it through another week as I think I am going to be really ready by next week weekend comes.

Mom and Dad will be in town by Tuesday afternoon, staying with me until I give birth.. not sure if Dad is going to be staying in KL longer after that but Mom will be staying with me until baby reaches full moon and its time for them to head back to Perlis for their Chinese New Year celebration.

We, the SimonYap clan, won't be travelling much this CNY.. not sure for Melaka though.. but maybe for Chap Goh Meh? but since baby is going to be so tiny and all, we are staying put in town this year, thats for sure, which I don't really mind as I will still be feeling too fat and tired, trying to accomodate to baby's arrival.

This past week, I have had weird movements from tummy and below, somehow, as if its indicating time is drawing near for baby no.2 to come out and greet us but, I am still praying that it will be next weekend. 

Still need to train up my dad to fetch Jaden to school, to drill the route into his head so he wont get lost and also the way to do grocery shopping, so the grandparents can do about and buy meat and vege daily without me having to worry. (I HIGHLY DOUBT SO THOUGH!)

Speaking of training my dad, I have to train my mom too..  to cook things for Jaden, what to prepare for me and all that.. *sigh* its gonna be a challenge for me not to lose my temper along the way, which I highly doubt so too as my fuse can be really short when it comes to things dealing with Jaden and my way.

Lack of sleep ain't going to help much either, I guess.. so lets see how I zen .. who knows, I might be just zen all the way instead.. :p

I have already arranged for one of Jaden's therapy to resume back in January instead so I don't have to worry about his route and scheduling him to be on time.. school will last till third week of December and home therapy will continue as usual unless our therapist is going off for a year end holiday. 

So, for now, have to do a double check again on my hospital bag, get my GBS test results back from the gynae tomorrow, hoping everything is healthy and good to go for a natural birth delivery.. *sigh*

Part of me can't wait to meet baby no.2 now, and part of me says a little while longer, please baby.. until next weekend at least.. :)

Wondering if I piled on any more weight.. but I hope baby piles on more weight though.. they say a bigger baby is easier to take care anyway.. hoping it wont be bigger baby, hungrier baby.. :p


No comments: