Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Parents in town

Wokayyyy.. now that both my parents are in town, and these few days for me to get my father to familiarize himself with the usual routes... then I will be much more relaxed!

Speaking of which, getting my mom to familiarize herself with my kitchen, utensils and certain house rules.. like keeping all doors locked at all times.. Having a kid around ain't a joke, especially when hes climbing and being a curious monkey.. and I stay in an apartment.

*sigh* Why do I feel grateful yet stressed by it too? Only time will tell if I still have my hair on at the end of confinement month.. if I manage to last through it without 'puking blood' or 'hair-pulling' sessions.

Coming in 39 weeks now, and baby's estimated weight is 3.444kg while I am weighing at 62.6kg. If baby still decides to stay in comfortably in my little 'oven' until 40 weeks, I am sure I will balloon up even more and he, will be a bigger baby that his elder brother.

No comments: