Saturday, December 7, 2013

Everybody has popped!

except me...

Friends of mine, has started popping their babies when they are at 39 weeks...

Most of them or those that I know of.. and me, already in my 39 weeks and 3 days, well, I am still not really feeling it yet. As in, sensing THE DAY but as long as baby no.2 is ready, and have not passed 42 weeks, I am ok with it.

Who knows, he might just want to share my birthday with me instead. 

My father has learnt the route to and fro from Jaden's school so I am more or less, relaxed in that matter. Shown them where the morning market is and where they can have breakfast after dropping Jaden off at school.

Have been making my mother write down the steps to using each and every of my kitchen appliances, so that she don't simply press them and stress me out unneccessarily should it break down. 

She has still not grasp the planning of cooking/menu planning for both Jaden and the family yet, which do get on my nerves at times. Its just me and my short temper fuse this time, I have to say. Its my bad but I just can't help it. The only thing that I could do to stop lashing out is to do it myself. That is why when people ask, no help? How to.. when nobody really understands how to work around with Jaden -his behavior, his food, his sleep, his bathtime.. 

Hubs have set up the baby playpen cot/bassinet last Wednesday. 



Me, I have been out rummaging through toy sale since Wednesday till Thursday like a woman that is not heavily pregnant and ready to pop yet.





Everybody was surprised that I was still out and about and very much active although I slowed down since yesterday. I was still driving myself around, but to nearby places only.

XY and the girls initially wanted to hold a baby shower for me, same goes with some of the supermoms I know but since I was not sure when I was going to go into labor, Hubs forbid me from going far into KL city for buffet with the supermoms, and since its holiday and year-end for some other friends, they have tons of work to finish before calling it a year, XY hosted lunch at her place instead for me, attended by Meu and her baby girl. 

It was a really intimate nice yummy lunch and time spent with the two fab moms and their babies. They even bought baby an awesome massage oil. :)



Baby no.2 has already started receiving some presents and one of the most iconic, special one that really means a lot to me (traditionally anyway) is the hand-sewn quilt by Iz's grandmother. Jaden received one when we were pregnant with him too and now, she did another one for baby no.2. Time and effort all poured into it.. could only done with pure thoughts and love and dedication.. this type of present really brings back memories to me because my very own grandmother used to make them for us grandchildren using her old clothes.. I can still remember seeing her, sitting at her sewing machine sewing away while we play with the cut cloths, or trying to press down on her sewing machine.



Jaden has been bonding with his grandfather like mad, misbehaving day by day, and being an even much more bigger drama king when we gave him a swipe at the leg. He cried out as if we really whacked him super hard... at least I know I will be in a peace of mind when I leave for the hospital and he can still seek comfort from his grandparents. 




No comments: