Friday, November 29, 2013

Broken hearted at 38 weeks ...

I am officially in my 38 weeks of pregnancy and baby no.2 is moving much more intensely compared to earlier weeks. Must be the confined space that he has to grow in.

Contractions, come and go but not frequent enough for me to rush to hospital to have myself check out if I was going into active labor, though each time now that I feel a strong movement at the lower part of my body, I tensed up a little. Its the thought of me, not knowing when active labor might kick in scares me, yet I know that it will be a painful yet beautiful moment, because my baby no.2 is ready to come out and be showered with lots of love from us; Jaden, Hubs and I.

Just last Monday, 25th November, I had my checkup and surprisingly, this week, I went up 400grams while baby went up from an estimation of 2.9kg to 3.2kg. Should baby no.2 is still in me this coming Monday, we will have another checkup. I am just wondering how much weight did I pile on again as the day draws nearer, I find myself pigging out more. 

Sleep is not longer something I really look forward to because all positions have become rather uncomfortable for me. Can't sleep on my tummy and back thats for sure.. and if I sleep too long on my left side, which was recommended, I find that the weight puts pressure on my heart, liver and sometimes makes me want to puke in my own throat. Not sure why that happens though. If I sleep too long on my right, the limbs become numb and I wake up, not being able to feel them and then this is when pins and needles starts to happen.

I am still driving around town quite actively. I find solace in driving.. its like me having the key to freedom. Anyway my parents will be down in town next week onwards to take over whatever duties I have until I pop baby no.2 out. 

It was just a few days ago, I thought I felt as if there were sand in my throat and oh boy, yesterday both Hubs and I were down with sore throat. It was worse for him as his body was aching through, as if a fever coming down on him and he had to pop panadol, which is something he tries to avoid if he could. I am still having that bits of sandy feeling left but I am downing as much water as I can, to keep the flu germ away, and hopefuly Hubs will also recover fully in time, without infecting Jaden so we can all welcome baby no.2 with no worries.

Such a bad bad time to fall sick.. *sigh* I blame the weather though. Its really hot throughout the day and then suddenly the strong grey skies bringing on some horrendous rain in the evening or at night. 

Another news to share is that... I am officially broken hearted.. my idol has announced to the world his girlfriend or is that his wife by now?




Though its about time he settles down or at least put speculations to rest that he is swinging the other way... it is still a heartbreaking moment.. and I don't think I was the only one brokenhearted as many girls all over the world shares the same sentiment as me. 

Of course, I feel happy that he has found someone that he loves so much that he would take this next step.. so now, I shall be cheering him on as a married man and hopefully with a beautiful supportive wife, just like how most girls were brokenhearted when Prince William is no longer a bachelor. I will still attend his concerts and try my best to be at events he will show up at.. but now we can no longer pretend the love songs that he writes are dedicated to us anymore. LOL 




No comments: