Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Like an elephant ..

While I was giving Jaden his routine night bath before bedtime, I suddenly felt as if someone has taken a bat and hit my left leg and it hurt to stand straight with the feet flat on the ground.

I then quickly gave Jaden his bath and wiped him dry, put the pyjamas on him and asked Hubs to help me massage my left leg, which he did.. and then...

"OMG! LOOK AT THOSE LEGS! THEY ARE ALMOST THE SAME SIZE AS MINE!"

I found it amusing because I could still clearly remember back to the days when I was trying on this beautiful white dress at Forever 21 for our ROM (also in our 35-36 weeks of pregnancy) and the very first thing he said to me when I walked out from the fitting room was... 

"OMG! YOU LOOKED AS IF YOU ARE GOING TO BURST OUT OF THAT DRESS!"

*sigh*

Yeap, water retention has got to me and boy, this time it sure did hit me quite bad. My bottom half looks doubled.. no, tripled my original size and both my calves look like tree trunks.. they are so thick looking.

Hopefully, I will be able to retain back my original leg shape after delivery, though it will take some time before I resume back to maybe 50kg.. though I really pray that I could achieve my pre-pregnancy weight at at least 47-48kg.. 

Age do really play a part when it comes to shedding off fat fast/slow... 

Somehow as I know how I look exactly right now, it doesnt hurt my feelings when others do comment about how large I have become because that is the truth. 

Anyway all those 'large' comments don't hurt my feelings right now.. maybe it might just will if I am still looking like that in 2 years time. That is when, I will really feel miserable and might just opt for something drastic to lose weight. *wink*

p/s: Just another typical day at home, where Hubs and I exchange jokes like these, knowing that its just a joke and nothing else.. :) 

No comments: