Saturday, October 12, 2013

LeeHom @ Gardens Coach 10th Oct 2013

I was seated in front of the laptop, when suddenly Hubs sprung up on me and said hes giving me my early birthday gift. 

Suspicious? Yes.. definitely.. and he has this big grin on his face.

He asked what plans I had for the coming Thursday and I replied that Jaden has evening therapy at home. 

Then he offered to babysit Jaden while I get to go out on Thursday.

BUT WHERE WAS I TO GO ON THURSDAY? DID HE MEAN THAT I GET TO MAKE MY OWN PLANS ON THURSDAY BUT WHO AM I TO INVITE TO GO OUT LAST MINUTE WITH ME? 

Then he said I was to go to to Gardens and meet his college friend, Reta, and that they both have a surprise arranged for me.

Only after a while, it dawned on me that my Hubs has arranged for me to go meet and ogle at my MOST FAVOURITE MALE IDOL .. which he usually will make fun of my girly fan infatuation. 

OMG OMG OMG! I know.. 

It was an explosion of good feelings in me. Happy, touched, excited, satisfaction that I will be able to see LeeHom live in person again. 

I definitely did not see this coming. I knew LeeHom will be making an appearance at Coach @ The Gardens but I did not expect that I would be able to go attend that event and see him up close again, not after what my HunYee bunny had arranged for me in March. That is another angel of mine, that definitely knows where my idol fan loyalty lies. 

Gardens.. Gardens.. Coach event.. knowing who and who that might be there and Hubs being in that industry, I can't appear too shabby either and also looking like a hobo pregnant woman, I was grateful I had that H&M shopping trip before. So I did not have to worry what I was going to wear to that event. All I did was to plan my time well, from leaving the house, to driving and finding parking would be just good so I won't have that stressed out look on me. 

That day, turned out to be one of the most 'jammiest' day in KL because of a sudden downpour that happened at 4pm and even though I left the house at 430pm, I only managed to get to parking in Gardens at 6pm. Usually, it will only be a tops 30 minute drive to Midvalley area for me. 

That was how awful the traffic conditions were. It was also at that time, I was grateful to be driving my 2012/2013 birthday present from Hubs. :)

Reached, took a stroll to get some light bites before meeting up with Reta at the entrance where many had already gathered and taken front line waiting for LeeHom to appear. 




Thanks to Reta, and being her +1, we managed to get into the Coach event and be seated comfortably, enjoying our drinks while waiting for the superstar to arrive.

Managed to bump into my school childhood friend, Liz.. not that surprising afterall as both sisters were in charge of Gardens.

Coach has doorgifts for their guests that comes in the form of a keychain, that you get to embossed your name on it. At first, of course, I would have jumped at the opportunity of getting one for myself but I thought Hubs deserves it more than me so I had his initials embossed on it instead. 




The event was supposed to start at 7pm but might be due to weather and traffic conditions, the superstar was late. Supposedly his flight was also delayed and instead of touching down at 330pm at KLIA, he reached at about 4pm plus and hey, KLIA to Midvalley ain't actually very favorable unless he took the KLIA express train to KL sentral and someone ferries him from there but which superstar would take that option, eh? I bet he had police entourage to clear the way for him anyway.

Local celebrities and prominent media editors, fashion designers and some socialites graced the event and the space which Coach allocated for their guests started becoming crowded and people, left right center exchanging their hellos and how do you dos, the MAN of the night finally reached. 825pm.










Familiar faces yet I feel so out of place. Its been 6 years plus since I left that circle. Missed it? Definitely but I also love what I currently do, and being able to watch every single milestone of my baby.. its all worth it. 

Crowd went berserk, we, the ones attending the event went crazy too. People forgetting their status went fan crazy and some even opt to stand on the couch to get better photographs of LeeHom, when before they were all sitting all poised and drinking their champagne. 

Well, if I weren't pregnant, I would have most probably done the same but with my GF1, it was good enough to go camera trigger happy and snap satisfactory photo of LeeHom and hearing him addressing the crowd in English was just orgasmic.

*sigh*




How can someone be dressed in just a simple shirt and jacket be so good looking? Personally I think it is his musical talent that added the sexy factor to him. IF not, he would be just like another T, D and H artistes..




After snapping away and being very satisfied with what I already had, I left the place before LeeHom left too. 

Faced another slight traffic jam on the way back, but better than the journey going there earlier. 




and then it was back to seeing my little rockstar and showering my boys with kisses for being good behaving boys at home and letting mommy go be a fan!



The idol-meeting experience for 2013 has been completed and I even jokingly said, now I can go give birth with ease and feeling fully satisfied.

Well, I bet LeeHom will have his 'Cyber' movie premiere in Malaysia too but that won't be until maybe late next year so oh well, I will see you again, won't I, Mr Wang? 

No comments: