Friday, August 9, 2013

Scatterbrain

I used to think it was just one of the exclusive excuses, us women, could use to escape from blame.

Now, I think its real! As real as it can get.

I was already quite a scatterbrain before pregnancy, but when it comes to anniversaries, birthdays.. I am pretty sure I have this thing in me that is programmed in me to remember yet, with this second pregnancy around. I totally lost that talent in me, if u can actually call that a talent. :p

Friends that are really dear to heart, which I never fail to convey my birthday wishes across... I came to forget about them until I see their status on facebook where others are wishing them and I am already few days late at that. 

A series of dramas that I have been chasing so intently, once the series comes to an end, one week later, I can't recall the title of the drama that I have chased with such fiery interest. *sigh*

Things I am supposed to say or thought of wanting to say.. and if I don't say it out the instant I thought of it.. it is officially lost, gone from memory.

I pray that my friends don't think that I have changed to someone that is trying to grow a distance. Its just that my poor fat brain has other things to think about or mostly empty at that right now. 

So, here I am, officially announcing that if I do ever forget something important between us, please forgive me. :)


p/s: come to think of it, I almost forgot what week of pregnancy I was in, and needed to count back from the week I had my detailed scan ... *sigh* and nearly nearly forgot my next appointment date if I had not chanced upon my appointment card, which I forgot where I put them. *shakes head*

No comments: