Saturday, August 10, 2013

Rampage ramblings

There are many types of people in this world.

Some are just plain nice, some are just neutral, some are just oblivious to what is going on, some are just too happy-go-lucky-without-a-worry-in-the-world, some are just grumpy with ten lemons stuffing up their nose everyday and some are just plain assholes. Insensitive assholes.

Assholes like these are the one that makes me go on a rampage. In fact, I bet any assholes would just make anyone go on a rampage.

I think its just my imbalance hormones that is making me type all these out but still.. I really need to get it out of my system.

So to those that 'I hate children' people, well, I feel sorry for you the way you might have felt sorry for us but children are actually lovely and they can brighten up your day with just their innocent smile. I feel sorry for your mother who must have wanted you badly, to get pregnant and give birth to you because if she had felt the same way you do, then I would not be here bitching about you, would I? You might have the loveliest man with you by your side, you might have the top paying job that you have always wanted, climbing up that corporate ladder as you go but bear in mind, when you do grow old and frail, and have to retire from all that, you will be all alone.. pets? well, there is only so much a pet can do for you.. of course, there will be a debate about how infilial most of these children can be, but if you do bring them up the right and healthy way, I am sure there won't be a single worry about them dumping you in an old folk's home. Oh wait, your staying abroad might be so westernized that children ought to be kicked out of the house by 18, then that is your fault. As for me, being as Asian as I am, I would want my children to grow up and old with me in the family house, making every festive season a happy one with a large growing family that loves one another. Sons, bringing their wives home and grandchildren running happily around. So yes, I feel really sorry for you children haters out there. You were once a child too, remember that.

Then, there is another group of assholes that speaks through their ass as they have no brains.
No experience, trying their very best to be funny, yet it is wrong in all aspects. Thinking that they are so smart with their sarcasm, *sigh* it only shows us their sorry sight. You might be leading a high life.. oh wait, you are yet you are complaining every single second of your life. You are whining about how miserable you are right now. How others don't understand you. Don't worry.. I don't understand you either. If I were you, I would have been really grateful for what comes and what is being prepared for me. Anyway, I am grateful the way my life turns out to be too.. although I may make some senseless remarks or status updates but at the end of the day, I live with the fact, accepting them as they are. Grow up! That is what I want to say to your face. Grow up, please grow up! 

So how do I handle these people in my life? Easy.. I avoid them.. I try not to have anything to do with them anymore and yes, with these type of people category, I distant myself from them. They are nothing but hazard to my life. They can feel miserable all they want, because that is what they want to do but to suck me together into their miserable life, please.. that is the last thing I need.

I have a beautiful growing up boy, albeit special needs but he is my joy, my everything. In fact, I am not even feeling sorry for him, nor would I want him or others to feel sorry for him. He is learning how to cope with life on his own, with our guidance. Its not as if he is really unable to.. it just takes a little longer than his peers. If he is not giving up on himself, why should I? 

and, I also have another child on the way.. whom I believe will be a really great addition to the clan. Maybe a few hiccups here and there with children tantrum, fighting but that is all part and parcel of being in a family. For sure, I am going to make it damn clear to my children that they need to grow up and be good people, not selfish miserable ones.

No comments: