Monday, April 2, 2012

One of the signs

that I must be getting old.

There was once upon a time where you can just take a few minutes to get ready, and go out the whole day and come back still feeling all energetic.

Today, all I did was to bring along Jaden with me on a short little errand outing in the mall, dress a little nicer, slab some makeup on and out we went at about 330pm.

I was trying to make it in time before the bank closes as I had a few bank transactions to do.

Our first stop, pump petrol for little monster.

Second stop, making our way into The Curve's parking and going two rounds before we found a spot underneath Borders.

Made our way to both the banks at The Curve, waited for our numbers to be called but that was shorten and I resulted into using the Cash Deposit Machine instead and opt for change in return from the others as Jaden was trying to take ALL of the bank's brochures! *phew* It was really a horrifying moment trying to maintain my looks yet grabbing on to my now-about-to-throw-his-head-on-the-floor boy and octopus hands reaching out to anything he could.

For me to be writing this post now, meant that I survived that and calmed him down and placed him in front of me at the CDM and quickly deposited whatever I had to.

Then we made our way opposite to IPC and got his spectacles fixed.

While waiting for the specs to be done, we treated ourselves to some edamame at SushiKing. Yes, just us mother and son eating edamame to our hearts' content.

and from IPC, we walked all the way back to The Curve, the other end...

Then we made our way home at about 520pm, hoping we won't be caught up in the after work jam..
Well, you see, The Curve is actually just 5 minutes drive away from my place but clever me, took the wrong exit out of the parking lot and was driving in the direction of LDP instead.

I had to make a big turn through Mutiara Damansara back to my place.

Reached home at about 540pm, smsed his therapist to let her know we are home and before I could even put down the bag, she rang the doorbell and off Jaden goes into his room for his therapy session.

and at that, the 2 hours out of the house was enough to want to make me just dive into my bed and sleep the night but boy, life does not work that way, does it?

So here I am, waiting for 1030pm to come, so I can bathe the little one one more time and then bring him into the room to wind down and hopefully he shall fall asleep easily today for I am really really tired out.

No thanks to the Macchiato Latte that got me wide awake the whole night last night and I only got a 2 hours sleep today.

No comments: