Friday, April 22, 2011

Sickies

I think I have caught on the sickies.


from Jaden.


Its been quite some time since I last fell sick or feel sick.


I hate being sick like that. I feel weak and I hate feeling weak this way.


It always starts off with a bad throat that I just feel like ripping out of me.


Strepsils do help, soothing it but I guess I have to do without it tonight.


First thing in the morning, tomorrow, to 7-11 I go to get a few packets to put at home. Strepsils always help!


Of course, how to cure a sore throat without drinking water right? I think I might have just down gallons of water down my throat.


I would be surprised if my pee colour ain't clear after all those H20 I drank.


Well, I rather its me being sick like that than Jaden anytime. At least I can tell the whole wide world where it hurts, can't speak the same for Jaden thats why I am glad I am the one who fell sick instead.


Jaden's fever has subsided by this morning but I am not taking any chances. With the suspecting flu bug going around the SimonYap clan house, he, too I am making drink gallons of water just to keep the flu bugs away.


sick. sick. sick. uurrgghhh!

No comments: