Friday, December 24, 2010

Mary stayed out all night

My life on Monday and Tuesday nights are happy nights when the clock strikes 9pm.

Yes, its on to another drama that is called Marry Me, Mary! or Mary stayed out all night. Currently showing on KBSWorld, two episodes a day, so there is no reason for me not to be happy.

The lead actor can be really good-looking at times but I think its mostly the hair that makes him look beautiful. I think I have mentioned him before in my previous drama rambling -Hwanjinyi but he looked so young back then. Now he looked a bit more grown up, or maybe its the fashion that he is donning that makes him looks yummy. But oh wells, another 1987 babyboy. Why do they have to be that young???

I look forward to watch this drama, because, well, its comical in a way.. and the way drama should be.. where all the kisses are so damn fairytale (making you think why is it not so in reality!) makes me giggle silly and just takes my mind off for that two hours. Brings me back to sanity for awhile ... and yea, secondly, the lead actor's hair. Damn jealous of his beautiful curls! BAH! Its only in Korea where boys can look prettier than the girls.

and one of the best things, he sings too. It was actually surprisingly nice to know that for such a pretty face, he has a manly voice. Mmm.. those deep nice ones instead of shrill pretty voices. =p

Shall leave you guys behind with some picture of the male lead and you guys can leave me your comments if you guys share the same page as I do. *wink*

















No comments: