Friday, December 24, 2010

When least expected ...

Hubby usually will be doing his work out in the field, not home most of the time these days because of his job scope. Usually he will come back with tapao-ed food for me or well, toys for Jaden or himself but last night, he came home bearing an unexpected gift ............

for me!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Yes! It was least expected as the SimonYap clan do not celebrate Christmas. Not to say that we are like holiday party poopers but it just wasn't an in-born tradition thing that we celebrate growing up.

We are much more of a family that celebrates the Chinese Calendar --> CNY / Chap Goh Meh / Rice Dumpling Festival / Mooncake Festival and the TongYuen Festival of course!

So when Hubby came home with a Christmas gift for me, I was reallllllly feeling very touched!

and the best thing was something that I love to have in one of my collections -- actually I have 3 MAIN loves as a female species!

BAGS
SHOES
CLOTHES

and Hubby came back with my first love -a bag. Not just any bag but a LeSportSac bag.

*sigh* How thoughtful of him...

I was just saying a few days ago how I am over utilising my white Coach bag and that it has become more yellow looking than ever and I needed a new bag that I can use almost on an everyday out basis instead of the Coach bag.. and voila!

I HAVE GOT A LESPORTSAC BAG from Hubby...

He has bought me quite a few bags now but it was never on his own accord that he will do it without me asking and this was one that he actually took me by surprise!!!!!!!!!!!! that made me really touched!

oohhhh.. Merry Christmas everyone! I love the holiday spirit! =) =)


No comments: