Friday, September 17, 2010

Soon-to-be Mrs.


She told me in July that her wedding will be in September. Thats when I thought "ok.. still a long way to go" and suddenly, I realized that it is actually taking place tomorrow. Oh my! Now that is really super duper fast.

It has been quite a bitch finding the perfect white dress to wear to her morning session, as requested by the bride, but oh well, she gets to be the queen for her day.

Tomorrow, Joy and I will be driving down early to Mr. Cheah's state to watch her parents hand her over to Mr. Cheah's family and *sob* may it be a happily ever after story for this friend of mine.

I am just afraid to see what lies for me tomorrow because Jaden will be tagging along with me on this trip and I forsee him an unhappy boy for his disturbed sleep. The little one has to wake up as early as 5am tomorrow to get ready before Joy arrives. That means, me having to get up earlier than everyone else in this house. Reminds me so much like when I have to get up early to send Gwen to KLIA. Hrruummpphh! September seems like a month of getting up before sunrises for me. Where for art thou, my beauty sleep?

I am so excited now that I can hardly do a thing but I have lots to do before tomorrow comes. *sigh* I am so procrastinating again.. got to go and do everything I have to do before I leave for my trip up north! =) and next weekend, down south!

Bz Bz!!

No comments: