Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Already ?

OMG! Is it that time of the year again? So fast??

*sigh*

Its about two weeks to Jaden's birthday and it felt like I just organized one yesterday, or maybe two... Its always a head-banger to think what to do for his birthday cake, where to hold it and who can make it to his party.

It feels like its Simon's and my party instead of Jaden because the guests are mostly our friends. I don't think Jaden would want uncles and aunties in his party next time when he grows older.. he would have either wanted his own gang of cowboys or chicas! *gRin*

I did not really plan for his birthday party this year because I thought enough of the big hoo haa celebration until he has his own friends but it seems that he does have his own friends. Maybe just 2 but hes not the buddy buddy type of boy to go hold hands or rub shoulders with you. The two are his classmates from school and both of them are girls! *shakes head*


This year round, its quite easy to choose a birthday cake for him. He loves hot wheels at the moment. One can tell if they step foot into my house because there will be one here and there and everywhere. One of the reasons why I am pulling my hair out. The mess I tell you! Funny he only like classic cars though.. not all those Ferrari , modern cars.. just classic muscle cars, mustangs and corvette sorts.




Cake done, location has just been found, waiting for revised quotations and I am thinking about hiring a balloon sculpting artist.. or maybe I should just get helium balloons and let the kids knock themselves out with it. It all boils down to $$ and oh boy, this sure cost as much as my 2010 birthday present from Hubby.

Boy oh boy! Tomorrow I will have to head down to venue and pay the deposit and start to think what to dress the boy in for his birthday party! AARRRGGHHHH!

Too much to think about too much! but then again, I do enjoy organizing stuff like that... its fun! So well, to those that have attended his previous birthday parties, its that time of the year again!!!




Godmothers and Godfather, he has been a very good boy this year. *ahem*

No comments: