Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sayonara Oh Hana!





Most of my friends would know that I am quite a drama addict and best-nya, I am a Korean drama addict despite not knowing a single word. OK, maybe just a word or two like I love you and Thank you and What? but well, these awesome Korean dramas just keep coming my way so there is no way I can stop myself from following one to another right? Afterall its an ongoing thing on KBS World compared to the Chinese TVB dramas you have to buy to watch.





SO anyway, I have been following these three dramas. One just ended for me which really made me sad. I know, its just a show but the ending was not what I expected and the guy I rooted for in the show should have a better ending. Its just so unfair the script writers wrote his 'life story' that way. BAH!





The drama is called Secret Agent Oh Hana. In some other countries, its known as Call of the Country. The actor I have been rooting for is Ryu Jin. I did not expect him to be that old until I googled him out and the leading actress was younger than I expected. *shakes head in confusion*





Anyway, it has just been a short 16 episodes of a love, comedy drama for me. Feeling a little bittersweet now that it has ended. Hopefully the other two will just be as just as good as this funny one for me.





So have you guessed already which main lead actor I rooted for? =)




p/s: wanna watch but no KBS World? Well, you can watch it here with Eng Subs.. =)

and then I guess I shall proceed on to Oh! My Lady, Loving you a Thousand Times and Ballad of Suh Dong.. ooh I can't wait! * GRIN*

No comments: