Sunday, August 1, 2010

Alone today

Jaden's class will no longer be operating on Sunday. So, there are no options other than Saturday at 11am (earlier compared to Sunday's) because his teacher Farah teaches only on Saturdays. Even his friends has either moved to Saturday too or joined other programmes by the school. *sigh*

Missing those two little girls with their mothers now. I guessed its more me missing them than Jaden but they make good classmates with Jaden. Though there is this one boy, Zi Chen who loves following Jaden around but Jaden looks like a giant when compared to this boy just because he is exactly one year younger than Jaden. Its a different story when it comes to both the girls instead because they are of the same age and about the same height so it doesn't really make Jaden stand out like some giant. =)

After a month of deferring, I am guessing that Jaden forgot some of the class routines and started to throw tantrum when not given the toy he wants. Being me, I just ignored him and walked off to one side and let him finish throwing his fit. Its funny how he throws tantrum when an adult don't give him what he wants or take away what he is playing but when another kid comes and snatches the toy or stuff he is holding, he will just patiently wait and take it back or follow the kid around and take it away but without force. Funny eh? Even the teacher commented that, "Eh, he tak marah yah when the kids take his stuff away?"

The boy is now tired out after his class and is snoring away with his father in slumberland. The father is snoring away at this hour, thanks to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010 last night. The father got to go attend and watch the hot Katy Perry and Wondergirls shake their booties. Time for daddy to let loose and shake his ass to some music since I was the one having all the fun for the past one month.. but soon, it will be my turn again when my girlfriends' wedding are due. o.Oh Sept, how I look forward to you.

Speaking of September, it would mean Jaden will be turning 3 and this year, I am not sure how I want to have his birthday celebrated. Since we have our own pad now, maybe a small little do at our house instead and invite his own friends and godparents. I have given the cake some thought and this year, probably a hot wheel car shaped cake. Time to source for the cake lady before Raya comes and she is swamped with reservations.

Tonight is Howard's birthday party. He turns 2 and I am suspecting my sister is pregnant again. Damn. So many pregnant people around me. I am jealous yet I am not. Crazy huh? but I am jealous because they get to look radiant and beautiful and feel the tiny punches and kicks from the little one inside them but I am not jealous of them when it comes to taking care of a newborn and trying to cope with sleepless nights.. LOL I prefer just to play with a baby than to take care of one since I know what its like to be taking care of one.

I have been procrastinating quite a while now about cleaning up the house, which I think will be postponed too today. Maybe tomorrow. Fine, definitely tomorrow, no more reasons for me to slack this way. *sigh*


No comments: