Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2010 Anniversary present from him

Its about a month to our signing of marriage cert anniversary. I know. Hubby says I am mad to have so many anniversaries in our calendar but ....

anyway, Hubby decided to give me my anniversary present early one month when I am really not expecting anything for this anniversary because I think I have spent quite a lot of moolah this year on my travelling back north. So it was quite a nice surprise that he wants to give me my anniversary present.

Best thing, I get to choose my own. Of course nothing expensive like a bag *gRin* although I think I will be asking for it if MattLim goes to Japan this Raya holidays. =) =)

SO what did I get for myself with the $$ Hubby gave me?

*B I G S M I L E**

I have been eyeing this one thing since I saw it in Penang and when I saw the price tag, my eyes almost popped! So I thought its impossible lah, and how can I bring myself to open my mouth to ask for it.. but I really want it..

and when I passed by the shop again at One Utama, all I could think is how it would gorgeous it is and it will be really something I will regret not having.. so I kept telling Hubby that its beautiful but expensive, but beautiful lah.. the determination I tell you, to hint and hint.

Finally, he said I can have it as my anniversary gift and of course lah, I agree immediately to it. How can a girl simply resist such a beautiful offer?

So what did I get? Its something that I have decided to use end of January...

* G R I N **

I got myself an electric blue maxi dress from Eclipse. The dresses there have always been gorgeous but quite pricey. Not as pricey as the even more gorgeous dress from BCBG but still, Eclipse has this line of dresses that is to my liking. Drapings. I love it!

Luckily I did not succumb to it in Penang. If not, I would be banging my head on the wall right now because I got to buy it here at One Utama for 10%. Total damage = RM350.10

*sigh* I am such a sucker for bags, shoes and dresses!!!!!!!!!

One kaima down, two more to go.. and now, my next project, finding myself the right white dress for September!

I love shoppping!

No comments: