Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cuckoo?

Why do we have to have PMS? *sigh* This body clock can really frustrate me at times when it is not in my favor. Actually, it is never in my favor other than the 'thank God it came this month'. Thats the only part I am grateful for. Other than that, the cramps, the fatigueness, the headaches is uncalled for.

Sometimes I am not sure if this body clock of mine is a cuckoo clock. Sometimes its pretty accurate like maybe dropping hints just 3 or 4 days away. Sometimes its about 2 weeks away and got me all prepped up for nothing and when you least expects it, the aunty shows up and says HELLLOOOO. *grr*

Hubby is pretty busy these few days and he has been out of the house since early morning. Its pretty odd to wake up in this house and hes not around sitting in front of his comp replying emails or working. Times like these can be really peaceful too because then I don't have to hear him comment on me a little here and there when he has a tiny weeny free time off from the comp. Hes the champion lah in multitasking *LOL* Anyway, he has been out of the house for more than 12 hours yesterday and I got to use the comp to my heart's content, sweep, vacuum and mopped the floor, cleaned the rabbits toilet and trays. Today is all about wiping clean all the surfaces that has collected dust, no thanks to the house facing the main road and constructions going nearby.

There is so much that I have planned to want to do today but lets see if my procrastination will once again win over. Hmm.. so with that I shall leave now and carry on with housework while letting my drama complete its file download.

Dum be dee dum dum...

No comments: