Saturday, August 7, 2010

Zip it!

Sometimes, I wish others would voice their own opinions to themselves rather than out loud and either embarass themselves or irritate others maximum.

Today, I encountered two cases and it sure irritated the shit out of me.

You know how kids tend to behave. They are unpredictable and the way they express themselves could vary. No kid is the same right?

Anyway, in class today, Jaden decided to want to be friendly to some people in class. Him being him, will approach some either to touch their hair, try to give a quick pinch and then smile and then walk away. All he wanted was just attention back and well, today he approach one father who I disliked since the beginning. He was just someone that don't give out good impressions from the very beginning. So, the story is that Jaden went near him and touched his back fo the shirt. I quickly stop Jaden just in case he pinched that fella. Stopped him in time but when that man turned around, he asked if Jaden wanted to pinch him. I replied he might but he didn't. Then the man turned to Jaden and started his 'dad lecture' about how it is very naughty of him to go around pinching people and all. Straightaway I shot him a dirty look and cursed him under my breath right there and then. Who are you to lecture my son when I don't lecture him? Maybe you should meet Jaden's father instead first and tell me if you still want to lecture Jaden? Sometimes they should just zip it and take care of their own children instead. At least Jaden didn't go around disturbing the other kids. That was an adult and he acts like a kid!

Yea, I am that parent who do not like others to teach my son manners, beat him (even if it meant just smacking the hand or butt) or scold him. I am his mother and all that is my job. Not yours. So just stay away and keep those thoughts and hands and mouth to yourself. I am a very defensive mother and I bet his father is ten times worse than me so just leave Jaden alone if you know what is best for you.

Second person to irritate me is this one girl who thinks shes a big shot just because she speaks English. She is a Malaysian Chinses, wearing cap and sunglasses in KFC. So the KFC personnel asked her which set she wants, and her mother has to repeat it after the guy and she took such a long time to answer, indecisive and then suddenly, "Mummyyyy, I already said Set B riteeeeeee?" Fine. Then the KFC personnel asked her if they would want a drink to go with it because its like you have to just pay an additional RM1.80 for the drink and she went, "Got drink meh? Where.. oh there, have to pay one wor, RM1.80 for the drink. Don't want la, so expensive!" The girl's mother then have to say don't want drink don't want drink. Fine! People hear, people understand you don't want drink to go with your set so they proceeded on to pack her food for her when she just have to say it out loud several times to her mother, "Aiya, they don't understand wan la. These people don't understand what we are saying la maaaa."

You can just see everybody else there in line staring cock at her. Blardy fool thinks shes much cleverer than others.

These people just ruin my day in way.

Aaarrrggh. Irritating pieces of shit!

p/s: I apologize for all the rudeness in this post but these things really can drive me up the wall. Not to say my temper is very good itself but at least I know when to zip it!

No comments: