Thursday, August 19, 2010

Planning ...

Jaden's birthday is around the corner again and this time, I am starting to worry about his cake, venue and guest list.
Hubby and I have an idea on what cake to give to him and now I am sourcing for reputable bakers around that can give me what I want. A perfect modeled cake as requested. The lady that made his 2 year old birthday cake had quoted me quite an expensive quote but should there be no choice, I have to turn to her. I am still looking around for a much more affordable price. This time round, his cake was predicted to cost twice the amount it costs last year. *sigh*
We pamper him too much.
Jaden has been quite naughty lately. His pinching has become such a nuisance that I really hate it. It bruised people and that means hurting people and I don't like what he has become. So, I will just whack him whenever possible at anytime he pinches people. Only when he gets on his father's nerves then only he gets a thorough lecture and whacking but usually its me that does all the dirty job.
Another thing is that Jaden love opening up my and his father's drawers and taking out everything. Jaden taking out things equals to me having to clean up and that is one thing I absolutely loathes. Yes! I admit that I am not cut out for housework, cleaning up and all that. BUT with Jaden and his itchy fingers, it means daily cleaning up, picking up after him. I clear the room, the living room is in a mess. I clean up the living room, the room is in a mess again. *sigh* I guess this is what children is made of. Who says they are all sugar and spice?
My cane has split open. NO! It did not split open on the boy's skin but more to whenever I threaten him and whack the cane on the bed or pillow. The boy has a temper of his own, only his father or I can tolerate. Actually its more to ignoring him when he throws a tantrum to let him know he wont get his way if he throws tantrums like these.
Where did I go wrong?
He is turning 3 next month and I really hope I can bring up a good morale boy.

No comments: