Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LeeHom 2010 : Part 2 (Aug 22)


My niece and I got ready by 330pm and we fetched Lianny at about 345 pm so we can reach One Utama by 4pm, get ourselves a parking space and when we reached the Central Park Avenue, the line was crazy! We didn't even know which queue to follow so we split into two lines..



:: eMs & my niece, Sherlyn ::



:: Lianny with her cousin ::



Lets just say after being burnt in the sun while lining up to go into the showcase area, we got burnt again while standing in the showcase area. The organization planned real well for all the fans to line up and go in but well, they weren't that perfect afterall when the superstar turned up. Everything went chaotic and priority was not given to us in the showcase area.


Anyway, before that, while being some grilled human meat waiting for the superstar to arrive, mind you, it was only 445pm when we went in and the sun was shining down on us. We all waited patiently until the sun set behind the trees and of course, superstar has to turn up half hour late at about 630pm.


pic credit to Jess Fong


The horror thus begun, when this girl in front of me decided to puke at the very sight of LeeHom. LOL. Just kidding. It was just way too hot and stuffy and the heat got to us and she was just one of the few ones to suffer the effect first. Then the pushing came, everybody on tiptoes, only heads were seen and some shorter fans has to peek from other people's camera screen instead to see what is happening in front.


from my camera point of view


There were some that fainted too.. and its just so disappointing that the organizer did not even prepare a first aid medic team to be on standby. I guess that was my only complaint. Queue line for autograph sabo-ed by audience who werent in the showcase area can't be helped... People can get really ridiculous like that so I don't blame the organizers. Just that it would be nice to know that the organizers gave a thought about people's safety and not just LeeHom's safety (security men all over).




I know its not my place to say this but we are also fans. Just that we didn't join the Homaniacs (official Malaysia LeeHom fan club) but still... we are fans. So why the double standard when it comes to autograph signing?



I nearly fainted from the heat and to add on salt to the wound, there was no wind at all that night and LeeHom suddenly announced that he has to go to toilet. RIGHT.. I would have like very much to stay on though to get his autograph but Hubby messaged me that Jaden fell right smack down on his face from the dining table and that dampened my enthusiasm. I wanted to get home as fast as possible to see to my baby boy. I guess motherhood took over the school-girl mode.



pic credit to JessFong

My niece, Grace and I ciao-ed home first while Lianny stayed on to get his autograph, which she succeeded. It was really nice of LeeHom to stay on to try to sign every fan's album when he himself had to rush off to the airport asap. There will always be next time I guess but well, seeing him up close and personal the day before was enough to satiate my fanatism for the superstar.


:: Grace ::

He is indeed one handsome man 34 years of age, very talented too and that I hope he will continue to give us beautiful music as long as he can. In truth, although hes good looking and all, I really like him for his musical talents. Nothing more.

This event was made happened by Sony Music Malaysia.


this was actually how far we were from the stage


So, thank you to Sony Music Malaysia, Sony Ericsson, Sony Walkman, One Utama and MY.fm for making LeeHom's promotional tour to Malaysia a success.

and once again, thanks to Mr. R too ...



No comments: