Saturday, August 21, 2010

LeeHom 2010 : Part 1 (Aug 21)


Hearing about LeeHom coming to KL was already enough to get me excited so I went online and tried to google his activities when he is down. The main event was for his showcase at One Utama Central Park Avenue on Aug 22. That was alright for me but I knew deep down I would not get to see him up close so I tried other alternatives and ooh lala, the Homaniacs website sometimes do offer a lot of information and I found out about the day before Aug 22's activities.



LeeHom was going to go to GSC One Utama for his movie and it is organized by Sony Ericsson.







Searching frantically for 'those' that I think would attend, I asked if they could bring me along and luckily, this nice man, Mr R, brought me along. YES!! I was so excited.




It was quite up close to LeeHom, not as close as I was to Wilber Pan when he was down, that of course, my gratitude to Ms Ho. The only really up close moment I had with LeeHom was when I got in to the Media Q&A session at the Gold Class lounge and I started snapping away crazy. *gRin*




The next up close moment was when he joined us for his movie screening by sitting just directly two rows in from of me. Mr R said something about us being able to see his dandruff then. Well, being a Head&Shoulders shampoo ambassador, I really hope not! LOL


pic credit to KC from Homaniacs


LeeHom however did not join us till the end of his movie as he has other stuff lined up in his busy schedule so he went off after the first 10 minutes of his movie, which I followed suit after. Not because I wanted to but I had to go pick my niece up from the lrt station. I didn't want her to come too late at night -dangerous for a girl to travel alone at night like that.. so .. so I only got to watch for about 15 minutes of the romantic comedy 'Love In Disguise'. I think I shall wait for the DVD to sell at Speedy then...



LeeHom looked skinnier compared to last year his Music Man's tour but all the same, he still looks gorgeous. Men! If only they would all age gracefully like this 34 year old! *sigh*

I came home a happy girl. My fanatiscm satisfied, thanks once again to Mr R this time.



I so agree now with Ms Ho about how his skin is so smooth looking, except for his stubbles, but ... I have no complaints!

No comments: