Friday, August 27, 2010

Blueberry Muffins




Guess when they said once you start, you'd never stop.

Baking can be real addictive and therapeutic at the same time, yes?

*sigh* I was itching to bake for quite some time after my chocolate moist cake and finally, today, I got down to it. Hubby ain't home and Jaden was busy entertaining himself with some DVD box covers so I quickly whipped up the Blueberry Muffin, premix by Betty Crocker.




All I needed to add on was a bunch of blueberries, which I bought fresh ones from Grocer Village, fresh milk (full cream), 2 eggs and 50gm of butter. Betty Crocker actually had prepared a can of blueberries inside the box but I opt for fresh ones instead because I believed fresh is always best when it comes to fruits, meat and vegetables.




36 pieces again but this time round, I am giving away some to a friend because I know nobody else would really touch the muffins except me. Hubby aint a very big fan of my baking and cooking cause I tend to whip funky recipes, too funky in fact for Hubby. He chipped a tooth because my waffles I heated up in the oven. *oopsie*




I learnt one lesson here. If the blueberries are baked a little too long, they will explode inside the muffin, some might leak out on to the pan if its put too side. Note to self for future baking. *gRin*

Well, I liked the blueberry muffins I baked. Therefore, I am a satisfied girl today.
:: updated :: Hubby likes the blueberry muffin too. Not crazy about it but he likes them and he ate quite a few. DOUBLE YAY!!!

1 comment:

tanshuyin said...

haha. u r gonna be as addictive as me soon :)