Sunday, August 29, 2010

28th August

... marks my 3 years of being officially Mrs Yap.
... and it also means that Jaden has one more month to turning 3 years old.
28 has always been 'the' number in the SimonYap clan. Almost everything happens on the 28th, or maybe that is what I like to think but all happy memorable moments do fall on that number for us.
This year, today, Hubby had work to do so he was out of the house till like just an hour ago -2am. Hubby turned 'whore' for a day. *sigh* but he took Jaden and I out for dinner last night though to make up for it.
I didn't really mind that we did not go out for a dinner celebration because we can have dinners at nice restaurants whenever wherever so being able not to do so today didn't really matter afterall but the Hubby did try to make up for it last night.
He took me out for dinner last night at FullHouse (can you believe it? its actually my first time there but nothing to shout about =( ) and of course my favourite A&W waffle with double scoop ice-cream. Double Yay!
Although he could not spend THE day with me, it was alright because I got to download two episodes of the Korean drama and watched it in peace without having to be chased off the computer and do housework at my own pace.
After putting Jaden down for nap, I quickly whipped up dinner for the boy. I bought a slice of dory fish fillet for only RM4 something and cooked it ala Oriental Buttered fish style for him. The boy finished every single bite of his rice and fish. Must be either really hungry or really good. I like to think its the latter. *so not shy* LOL
I didn't have much appetite today and wasn't feeling hungry so I only cooked myself a bowl of instant noodle to eat near midnight. I can't believe it myself that I was full from the scrambled eggs and half a sausage Hubby cooked for brunch. Maybe that is how I lose my weight without even realizing. Damaging to my health I know, but sometimes when the appetite is not there, nothing taste good in the mouth.
I packed the remaining blueberry muffins I made last night, after Hubby had an additional 7 pieces, all for EddyHan. There will be more in the future. I should stock up on more pre-mixes or flours and what that is needed to make muffins from scratch.
Thankfully this weekend, Jaden need not go to school because its a term break. As if-lah his classes are like 5 days a week / busy konon but its only one hour once a week and well, he has a one week break. Woo Hoo for the mommy. Need not wake up that early. =) Next week he will be upgraded to another class fit for 3 year olds. No more mixing with the 2 year olds. I hope his classmate Isabelle will join the class back. Isabelle and her family are quite a delight to have in class.
Birthday present came early this year for me. In fact, it was like bought in a 5 second decision. An immediate must buy invitation so why not right? As for this anniversary, Hubby already bought me a dress like a month ago so what more can I say? I am lovin' it!!!
So well, let me take this opportunity to wish my Hubby a very 'Happy Anniversary'.
Love love.

No comments: