Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am with Streamyx... again!

Internet is back now. Just yesterday. Dining table and chairs have been delivered and set up. Now what is left is the air con piping to be re-done. Which means, more hacking and dust (again!) and then wiping and cleaning up and its time for FIFA World Cup 2010.

Jaden has been going swimming every two days once unless I am really busy with something or weather forbids but well, now, he got to the point where he dares to just go to the adult pool with me or Hubby without throwing any fuss. He still has not grasp the idea of kicking the legs at the back or not drinking the pool water. Yea, he puts his head down instead of holding it up and in the process, he swallows water.

I got him a float from Toys'R'Us but he didn't seem to know how to hold on to it. Instead, he'd want to take it off him in the middle of the pool. We can't have that, can we? So last Sunday, Arena was having 50% off for arm bands and I got him a pair. RM8. Cheap? He is ok with arm bands. It keeps him floating on top but still I think his heavy weight still don't make his head float above water or even if it does, he still wanna put heads down into the pool. *shakes head*

Speaking of swimming, I think I need a new pair of swimsuits. I really do. Damn!

I have been cooking since the gas came in and last Sunday, I made fried wantan again. I like! Jaden likes! Hubby? Hmm. he ate them so I am guessing the wantan was ok. =) I am not sure if I wanna do cooking today but well, lets see how it goes. I have got a pile of laundry ready to be hung out in the sun and I am procrastinating. So typical of me.

Life has been back to a routine for me or so it seems. I have not been blogging much either because each time I want to blog, there is always something else for me to do and when I finally have the time, all I want to do is sit down and catch up on my dramas. As some would have known, my ASTRO is back to normal after a satellite booster is fixed to the decoder and that costs about RM100 for everything. BAH! So I am now catching up on my KBS World programmes. Music Bank, Golden Star Bell Challenge, Invincible Youth, Happiness in the Wind, The Billionaire and many more. Of course other than the Koreans, there is the Gossip Girl too, Desperate Housewives but I think the season is over or was that Ghost Whisperer. Yes yes, I can be a real couch potato! =)

Just finally watched Avatar. WOW! That is what I can say. If Pandora was real, I would say Pandora is heavenly. I know Sex and The City 2 is out showing in cinemas but well, guess I just have to wait for the DVD then because no way I think I will be able to find time to go to a cinema and park myself there without feeling worried, guilty and scared that what might wait for me at home.

Right, I can now smell my son pooing. Got to go. Mother duty calls so lets see, now Internet is back to normal in my place, I guess I will try to blog often now. I know you miss me, Ms Ho. I missed you too!!!!!!! =)

No comments: