Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LEE-tle bundle of joy

I woke up to a blinking red light on my phone. Thinking it was one of those spam smses, I was so ready to press delete and VOILA! I got so excited I could do a little jiggy dance.

One of my friends have been promoted to parenthood! Yes! Both of them, husband and wife were my first housemate when I came to study in KL. In fact, both of them were kind enough to house me when I travelled down to KL, skipping classes in IC Penang., bringing me places and teaching me some stuff about KL., my first trip to Kluang, just me and Angelia to meet her boyfriend. Well, the fact that I stayed with them for about 1 1/2 years have been rather memorable. What the hell, and to make it a plus point, the guy do have a whole team of super duper yummy friends whose bodies are like VAVAVOOM! They are all polo players and when they do take their shirt off, lets just say jaws will drop like Jim Carrey in The Mask! Hey! I was only 17/18 back then! *gRin*

Anyway back to the good news. I have just recently got connected back to them via facebook and met up with them to pass on baby stuff to them. Well, since I was moving house and I definitely won't be using the baby stuff, might as well let somebody make full use of it! It was still kind of new nevertheless. I don't think I have used it more than 5 times.

We caught up over a quick tea session last month and she told me she still has about 10 weeks to go and yesterday, she broke the news to me saying they have both become parents to a lovely baby boy, 3.16kg!



*sigh* I can't wait to go and see both mother and child. I have a soft spot for newborns and little kids. Just that I have to wait for about 15-16 more days because both of them are now in Penang. =)

Congratulations to both of you my ex-housemates! Welcome to the world, Little Lee!



No comments: