Tuesday, May 25, 2010

*snap* OH NO!

I have not really settled in down at my new place as in familiarising myself with my routine just yet.

I try to stick to my usual, such as everything there is to do to care for Jaden -feeding, bathing, making sure he takes his nap, have his usual play and fun time and yea, some me and him time for TV sessions.

It still includes the diciplining stuff when he misbehaves, such as pressing buttons on his father's CPU, opening the glass cabinets and climbing up high on the sofa attempting head stands. *sigh* and the times when he cries for no reason, so I also whack only lah, for no reason.

Since the apartment pool is shaded from the sun even if it is 2 or 3pm, I try to bring him go and swim as often as I can, unless Aunty Flo visits me but so far, I have brought him down to the pool for about 4 times now and he absolutely loves it. He loves it till he protests when I wrapped him up tightly in towel and drag his ass up back home.

One day, I decided that I shall join him in the pool and so I did. Clad in my Adidas bikini, I made my way down the pool and played with him in the adult pool, introducing him to a bigger space other than his own baby pool. He is a bit wary about the big pool but he clung on to me like a baby koala, splashing water as he goes so its good news I guess. I need to dig his crab float out soon so he can go and enjoy himself out with me in the adult pool soon. Its in one of the boxes in there somewhere. Still. Yes, I have not unpack completely just yet because renovation was just complete last Monday and I didn't want to move things about lest I forget about where I put them in the first place.

back to my swimming experience with Jaden. After I thought enough of the adult pool for him and took him back to the baby pool, I decided to park my ass in the baby pool with Jaden when I heard a pop and instinct told me to quickly put my both hands to my back.

Yes, my bikini's clip snapped. No one is at the pool area but I have apartments all looking down at me. Who knows who is staring right? I tried my very best to lock the clip back in place but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried. So in the end, after like 15 minutes of trying not to 'accidentally' let go of the bikini, I took my black polo tee and wore it over and have to scoop a boy who is having his time of his life at the pool.

Sorry Jaden but Mommy has a wardrobe malfunction and it needs immediate attention. *sigh* Can you actually believed it? Thank my lucky stars I decided to wear a tee down instead of just wrapping my towel around me..

I think its time I shop for a new bikini/swimsuit to avoid embarassments such as this again.. It could only happen to me... of all things.. have you ever heard of anyone who broke a vacuum cleaner before?

I will leave that for next time. *shakes head*

No comments: