Monday, May 24, 2010

Ours...

It has been almost a month since I last really used the Internet. It is only at this time when I realized that now, without the Internet, it is quite hard to stay connected to what’s happening around the world and you.

The reason is that SimonYap clan has shifted to a new pad, we call our own. Not monstrous big but big and comfy enough for the whole of SimonYap clan and I am loving every inch of the new place. Every part of the new place is my favourite, ok, maybe not Hubby’s area cause it is ‘his’ but well, other than that, I love it. I love my toilet very much. I love the fact that it is all renovated to MY choice.. maybe next time I will request for the rain showerhead but for now, I am more than satisfied with it!

Jaden is adapting well to the new pad as well. At first, he still prefers the old place, I suspect due to familiarity but now, he learnt that he has ample space to do his jumps and turns and boy, he loves our bed best! Yes, we co-sleep together and surprisingly, the bed is big enough to fit all three of us in! Wonderful isn’t it?

Last year, a month or two before Jaden turned two, we took him to his kai-yeh’s pool and he was so scared of the water. Now, that our place has the swimming pool facility as well, I took him for a test-swim and he absolutely loves it, till he refused to get out of it. We practically have to kidnap him back up home!

Cheekie and Cheeko have found their spots at the new pad too. Cheekie has taken up the post of a door guard and Cheeko guards the kitchen area. This should be their third time moving house together with Hubby and I. From Penang –Lily –Pelangi – newpad!

We are just settling in and there are lots to be done, to be cleared before we can start opening doors to family and friends. =)

2 comments:

firefly said...

at last!!! i got to read your blogs!!!! i miss you girl!!!

blubbieMs said...

I missed you too Ms Ho!! Finally yea?