Monday, May 24, 2010

My lawyer friend sent me a saman =)

I have two bestfriends. The bestest ever one could have and now, one is finally getting married. Its for real! I remember just asking her, if I am not mistaken, early this year or was it late last year when she was down here with me in KL. I asked her when does she think her boyfriend is going to propose to her and she said, probably this year -2010 and yes, he did! With a pink diamond encrusted on her tiny fingers, she is finally going to be someone’s wife!

I am feeling so ecstatic for her. Looking back at how we practically grew up together, laughing and crying together, the tragic relationships we had with the opposite sex.. finally its now time to swap stories about being married and all. If only the other bestfriend could find her soul mate and get hitched too but I wouldn’t want to hurry that. I believe marriage should only happen when both are comfortable with each other, trusting and shares a loving relationship with one another. Loving is the one main word that both should have for each other in order to make a marriage work. Sometimes rushing into a marriage just won’t work. I am quite worried for another girlfriend of mine, who has just announced to me that she is engaged and she just met the guy like two three months ago..

Marriage is all about commitments and not saying ‘break up’ easily like when you are only in the girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. Marriage is somehow long term and when you decide to say ‘I do’ to that person, you just don’t back out from it because things don’t work. Unless you are in some violent, unchangeable gambling habit relationship, then maybe out is the answer to save both yourselves from more damage.

Wait! This is supposed to be some happy post about my best girl getting married, not some sob story about how marriage can be bad.. =) I am only an amateur in this line.. I should leave it to experienced married couples for these kinda talks.

This year itself, I have already got two samans. One from Jackson, my god-bro and well, Gwen. I am just waiting to hear from the other girlfriend of mine, and that would mean three... although there is Sam, whom I heard got engaged a few days before Gwen too.. =) =) double joy! So with wedding dinners as a reason, Jaden and I will be hitting back Penang end of June for about two weeks. Yay! Another one end of this year or next! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: