Saturday, April 3, 2010

Is it time?

Here I am sitting in front of the computer doing my research on creams, mosturizers, anti-aging and all sorts just to want to maintain my youth. Hairstyles to suit the age, or if possible, make you look younger. Oh gawd!

Is this what they label as mid-life crisis? I don't want to go live a mid-life crisis just yet because I personally don't think its time yet for me but staying home dressed only in T-shirts that turns PJs can be quite worrying for a girl my age.

I am really contemplating now to give my hair a go at hair dye but I am really really scared that it will damage it. Dry and brittle and that will really add on to my depression. Not to say I am in depression mode now but with dry and brittle hair and worse still, hair colour that does not suit me.. SHIT!

Am really thinking of wanting to try switching hair saloon to Shunji Matsuo New Generation at Hartamas since they do really have good reviews and since my hair is quite short at the moment, I don't think it will exceed RM500?

I have got a couple of hairstyles in mind that I would like, most of it still being the short hair since I am loving it at the moment. Hair can grow, I know.. but mine takes ages. I had the hair cut since last August, just above the shoulders and now, April, it only reached the shoulders, not really over it yet.. so you tell me, if my hair do really take ages to grow long? So frustrating at times!

and as for skincare, I have come to conclusion that those you can get on the shelves for less than RM20 don't work. It is more to like "I have applied them therefore I am all good at the moment" but after a while, you know that its just all lies! So I have decided to ask Hubby to invest in better skincare range for me and I am doing my research on which one will be good for me.

Clinique? Dior? Sk-II? Biotherm? Estee Lauder? I think I shall start off with some good mosturizers first that can also act as anti-aging or at least preserve the last of my youth in me for a few more years.. (10 years at least? *grin*)

So tomorrow, after Jaden's classes, I shall go walk around Parksons or Jusco to see which one is good and in my budget range. Gwen suggest La Pr... something and mentioned something about rich aunties using.. HER KEY WORDS = RICH AUNTIES.. firstly, I don't think SimonYap clan is in that category. Second = AUNTY! Damnit Gwen!

Any recommendations? As long as it could help preserve me in my late 20s I am happy! =)

No comments: