Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday and me

I finally booked my flight back to Penang this coming June/July. Will be heading back home for about 2 weeks with Jaden to spend time with my parents and friends back home. *sigh* It always gives me a fuzzy feeling whenever I click YES CONFIRM and yay! I will soon be home back in Penang again, which means my first 2010 Penang trip. I am not sure if there will be a second one but I doubt so unless flights are going crazily cheap like those I bought for NickLenny's wedding where it was only like RM35 for both Jaden and I. Something like that.. but still YAY!

This month is going to be a very busy month for the SimonYap clan and once we get it over and done with, we will be celebrating the fruits of Simon Yap's labour. I am so excited, can't wait for it to happen! =) Remember when I said *surprise* (will reveal in 2010 when the right time comes...) yea! This would be it then.. so till then, it shall still remain a surprise!!!!!!!! but for those that already know what it is, ssshhhh...

I seem to have this itch coming back to me now, which means I need to do something to the hair but I am contemplating hard whether to keep it short again or let it grow past the shoulders so I can curl it back with my curler again? Which one? If not, then I shall just stick to hair treatments and let it grow long again.. but I sort of fell in love with short hair and the cuteness of bob, although the word cute won't exist when its on me.. still.. hmm.. back to hairy dilemma again! LOL

Anyway I forgot I need to go cook rice for dinner. Oops, till then.. =) *muah*

Ok, done with my cooking of vege and some partial cleaning up.. have to wait till Hubby finishes grilling his yummy butterfish and we can all eat our late dinner. Mmm... Ours meaning just both Hubby and I as Jaden already finished his one big bowl of pork ribs with old cucumber and carrot porridge.

We came across this Village Grocer that sells butter fish for only less than RM10 for quite a big fillet and Hubby loves his butter fish and they are so much more cheaper than cod fish so well, guess I can stick to this butter fish for now and cook all sorts of fish dishes for Jaden to eat. =) I like!

Have you ever come across some leaked water sink pipe that leaked in such a way like it has been puntured by vampires' teeth? My sink is leaking water from the puntured holes and that makes life miserable for me when the floor is wet because of the spraying and BAH! It just makes life bloody miserable! Come to think of it, we only have the pipe changed last year when the guy came to repair the leaking sink. So frustating! He must have gave us some bloody cheap ass pipes!

Anyway, my tummy is rumbling and got to go fold the laundry and hang those wet ones now.. so till then for my Fridays, ciao!

No comments: