Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 recap

I can't believe it. Father Time really flew past me so fast that I did not even realized that it has already been a year, or at least a day left to one whole year of 2009.

I don't think I have achieved much this year in terms of my own personal goals. I mean, what personal goals? Its been locked in, key threw away since I got married and was pregnant. All what Hubby wanted for me was to concentrate on having a safe pregnancy and delivery, and then after that shifting all the 100% focus on nobody but the little bundle of joy who is not so little now.

This year had its ups and down for me but it taught me quite a lot. In short, the mind matures from there.

So I guess its time to recap what has happened in 2009 for me and the rest of the SimonYap clan.

  • My big left toenail came right off the toe.
  • Worked throughout Chinese New Year, thus explains the staying home throughout. Need to work for moo-lah to ensure a good life for the little boy.
  • Iz sprung a surprise visit on us -He is back!!!!!
  • Tasted Beggar Chicken at Bkt Jugra for my very first time. Yums!
  • Jaden is weaned off breastmilk and started on Pediasure Vanilla Milk
  • Jaden changed milk brand to Enfagrow A+ once he piled on the desired weight..
  • Jaden and I went back to Penang THREE times this year to attend wedding
  • Mom is so much better now after receiving treatment at UMMC and continuously taking her meds
  • Mom moved back to Penang for good in July (which I am still feeling a little sore about it and will continue feeling so)
  • Jaden had his first hotel stay and he absolutely loves it
  • Jaden had his first swim at the hotel pool too... not really liking it and was scared of the sand by the beach.
  • o.Oh and Jaden took his first flight and one year, three times. Twice on AirAsia and once on MAS.
  • Tasted durian cheesecake for my very first time, bought it as birthday cake for Hubby. YUMMY!
  • Jaden finally took his first steps when he turned 16 months old.
  • Jaden puked out all he ate at Satay Kajang Uptown branch, resulted in high fever that very night and we had to go to see a doctor at an emergency at DU hospital. NO MORE SATAY KAJANG for the boy.
  • Hubby bought me a Coach bag. =) =)
  • Went to LeeHom concert.. *schoolgirl giggles*
  • Edwin. Wei Wei, NickLenny and Heng Hoow and Tommy TKC got married this year.
  • Hubby and Jaden had chicken pox but Jaden's recovery process was much more faster.
  • Hubby looked like some spotted monster and he has to live in the house one whole week by himself.
  • Kefentse came back to Msia for a short holiday and it united some of us the LUCT peeps.
  • Mr Augustin, my beloved school headmaster passed away in June.
  • Howard Au-Yong, my sister's son turns ONE
  • Jaden had a birthday party by the pool, with caterers and an Elmo cake. Attendees? Mommy and Daddy's family and friends.
  • Jaden enrolled into Kizports Little Rompers class.
  • Julian and Kelly had a baby son, Dylan
  • Dannis Eee also had baby son, Ethan Eee
  • Gwen was in town and I had to get up at 6 something to go get her.. grrr but anything lah for the bestie!
  • Got to see Wilbur Pan live in person and so up close summore.. *swoons*
  • Cut my hair real short.. above the neckline.. *phew* lucky it didn turn out BADDDDD
  • Took Jaden to Genting for his very first time with IzGrace & Hubby
  • WWei stayed over at my place and was such a big help for me with Jaden
  • I cooked a fish dish! *miracle it turned out well!*
  • Jaden has his OWN bank account now..
  • *surprise* (will reveal in 2010 when the right time comes...)

Not much of any achievements yea? but still.. well, looking forward to 2010 and wondering whats in store for me..

So till then, may all of you have a Happy New Year!

xoxo




4 comments:

tanshuyin said...

what's the *surprise*? preggie? congrats!! :)

blubbieMs said...

Hey darling, will reveal as soon as I can but at the moment.. it will still remain a *secret* =)

firefly said...

pregnant!!!!

blubbieMs said...

Ms. Ho : Please.. I say wait lor.. dun simply shout it out.. hehehe when the right time comes, it will all be revealed! =)