Monday, April 12, 2010

Elmo visiting



Yes! Yes! Yes! Did you hear about it? It is true.. It is happening... September 3rd to 5th! The muppets are coming to town!

Sesame Street will be visiting Malaysia and making a lot of children happy adults alike too, such as Hubby and I.

I heard about this news from this one woman but she says to wait for confirmation and soon after, I brushed it off as thinking it might just happen late this year or the next and then, Jaden's teacher mentioned that she thought she read in the news a few days ago that Sesame Street is coming to town and voila, when I came home, I quickly did a google search and its true!


Information can be found here! I am so happy finally Jaden got a show that he can go watch and be familiar with since he practically grew up with Sesame Street! =)

So for parents out there, don't say I didn't let you know just in case you didn't hear about the news yet! *gRin*

3 comments:

Josie said...

take me toooooooooo! i grew up with sesame stweet too!

Former Rock Chick said...

babe! the tickets how much ah?

blubbieMs said...

Chris : they didn't priced the tickets yet.. but should be RM75-RM100 .. hopefully they can bring it even lower to below RM50.. will let you know once I find out too.. =)