Thursday, April 8, 2010

BAH!

Is it me or is everybody feeling the heat, although it rains and all but still, the weather just leaves you sticky and icky and sometimes causing headaches? BAH! but well, I wont want to ask for four seasons and along with that wish, pose danger to the ocuntry with earthquakes, typhoons and all sorts of mother nature rampage!

It really is scary come to think of it, now that Hubby mentioned that the movie 2012 makes him paranoid now because just by counting all the earthquakes in 2010, it sure does sound as if the Mayans may be correct after all but it is really unfair especially to children or newborn babies who have yet to enjoy the beauty of mother earth. Depressing thoughts but well, luckily for me, I have yet to watch 2012 and I don't think I want to do that until its like 2014 or 2015.

Things are starting to look well on our end (No, I am not talking about Hubby's work or financial status). I am talking about the 'surprise' and hopefully soon I can reveal it. So excited even thinking about it! =) Jaden is sure happy about the 'surprise' and he jumps for joy whenever we are there for the checkup! *gRin* It seems that he shares the same excitement as both Hubby and I do..

Jaden is starting to be a little more vocal now, little but still it makes me happy to see him make some progress but his attitude sometimes can be real bad too. He has his ups and down. Sometimes he is so moody, his face shows nothing but emo expression and Hubby gets very worried about him. I don't really know what makes him act that way but well, there are always small distractions to paste that smile back on. So I guess, this moody thing comes from Hubby's DNA and the smiling happy genes are from me! YAY!

I missed my ballet lessons very much and really regretted pulling myself out from ballet after Grade8 just because I was giving excuses such as SPM but truthfully, I wanted to spend more time with the bf. SO BODOH of me! If only I knew, I would have continue doing what I love most.. and also be with my group of ballet friends whom I grew up with since 7 years old. OMG! Shu-Yin, does it mean it has been 20 years we known each other?
... and since now ballet is out of my dancing options. I can't point my toes much without getting cramps, I can't do splits for nuts.. I am thinking of doing pole-dancing just for exercise purposes. Plus, its dancing with music and working out to it, I don't see any problem to it and there is this one dancing company near where I live teaches it. I just don't know how to bring it up with Hubby. But even if I want to, I just have to wait till its July or August because I will be pretty tied up these few months with other things. *sigh*

BAH!

1 comment:

tanshuyin said...

yeah...20 yrs my gawd. we've known each other since we were skinny lil kids hair tied up into a bun!