Sunday, April 18, 2010

Twice

Jaden went to school twice this weekend. Yesterday and today. He is konked out at the moment and I, well, konked out too but there is much to do to be sleeping my time away.

I was doing my surveys of ovens, those built-in ones and well, they do have the super duper expensive ones. *salute XY for getting herself one of those* but I am looking for a much affordable and good one too. Something that will be good enough for a noob like me to roast and bake stuff. A stay at home mother could only do so much and I want to expand my experiences as a stay at home mother to do some baking. Need to prove myself wrong in that department -that I am useless in the kitchen compared to Hubby.

Jaden was very happy today in school. and even went to the extend of taking Yasmin's father's BlackBerry and playing with it. I guess he just assumes that all BlackBerrys can be played with since Mummy and Daddy allows him to at home. BAH! Not shy at all. Its all good that he is friendly and not scared of people but that can be dangerous too if the strangers have intention to harm a child.

I walked around One U a bit since Jaden fell asleep as soon as we left the school. Saw a couple of books on sale at MPH but decided to hold back from buying more for Jaden. He has quite a number of books, which he has yet to really read them all. I tell you, it must be all the colours on the books that attracted me to them. Those cute pictures all scream BUY ME FOR JADEN.. but but I stayed strong and walked away. No lah, the trick is just to put a few notes enough for you to buy food and essentials in your wallet so that will make you think really hard if you really really need all those things or not. In the end, the need of food won over and I came home with 3 packets of carrots for the babies and one teriyaki chicken bento set for Jaden.

There is this small pet shop down at the basement parking of One U and as I was paying my parking ticket, I could not help but notice the baby rabbits in the cage. They were for sale RM30 each. I only have to pay RM15 for mine back in Penang. Cheat money wan I tell you in KL. Anyway, I put my fingers near this one rabbit who was busy sniffing it and went ahead to lick it. It was just licking and licking it. So friendly. It reminded me so much of Cheekie who was also that friendly last time. It was that move that made us buy her and since Cheeko was the only rabbit that stayed with her in that cage, we tak sampai hati wanna separate them both so we bought both of them. So it has been Cheekie who has saved Cheeko's life in a way, that we always tell him. =) Baby rabbits are so cuteeeeeeeeeeee but they can really create havoc if leave them be... just lucky Hubby and I are rabbit people. Me? I have Gwen to thank for exposing me to rabbits...

1 comment:

tanshuyin said...

i bake using the cheap hestar brand portable oven. :)

im also envying those ppl having those canggih built-in ones.