Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Super Success II

Woo Hoo! Got my hands on the Super Junior Super Show II 2nd Asia Tour 2010 already! I am so excited and ready to go! and the next best thing? My niece a.k.a my cousin (I tell ppl shes my cousin but if we were to take all these generation ranks in, I am her aunty *sigh*) is flying in from Melbourne just for this concert too. I am so excited! It has been like dog gone years since I last saw her... like prolly when I was still in my teens?




and for my HunYee, if you have not heard all the songs from Super Junior Super Show II album, well, there is this one site I found that has their songs that you can listen to... So listen up girl, before their concert! =)

So till then, woo hoooooo again! Super Junior, here I come!

2 comments:

firefly said...

aiyah...no thanks....my laptop is down without audio and i cant hear a single **t from it...anyway, going for the concert so, no need la to hear what is it all about....
**go read my blog...i think i will update it now

Jaden's Journey said...

what update? u tipu again... I bet u fell asleep after commenting here!