Friday, March 19, 2010

a bad start - a good ending

for the day at least I hope...

Everything just seemed to go haywired once Jaden woke up crying. His mood was so foul, that he kept crying every 5 minutes. That nearly drove me insane wanting to tape his mouth up if I could but well.. I didn't. Just a figure of speech. Things went downhill since then.

When the son's mood is foul, so is the father and when both their mood is foul, I fall victim.

Went out of the house to collect a 'gift' which thrilled me so much! Getting to go out of the house means not having to see both dark clouds looming in the house. Anyway, I think its one of their shared secret to secretly drive mommy out of the house so they can both be together.

Well, things should have lit up from there but no. Of all days, I decided to give in to just reloading RM10 into my prepaid and my stupidity got my topup barred and I can't do shit bout it. Can't call out, can't even do the *# thingy to revive it back, and that means I have to wait till I go back home and get the customer service to help me out. *dang*

After getting my 'gift', I hurried over to tapao lunch because someone have lots of work/meetings/ party to attend to. Saw XY and Jojie on my way back on the road and decided to honk them crazy. They must have cursed before looking at the side to see who was honking them.

Reached home, fed the old one, asked him to dish out a dead bloated lizard from the sink. EEwwww I know. You know what is more disgusting? I have been washing some dishes before realizing that my hand hit something... yes, I ter-touched the dead reptile. EEEEWWWWWWWWW! So I called the old man to throw it out of the window. *shivers*

The old man went out after that and from then, everything started to change for the better. Yay yay! Fed and bathed the young one, took him out to One U to meet my cousin who flew in from Melbourne early this morning for tomorrow's SuJu's Super Show II 2010 Asia Tour. Both of us had a good time catching up over what happened throughout the years in regards to us and the family. =) I know I would have a really good time with her tomorrow too at the concert coz she is FUN! She spells FUN! =)




The old man? Well, hes out celebrating St Patrick's Day. I mean.. he? celebrating? He doesn't even really celebrate CNY and all others? and now suddenly St. Patrick's Day? Well, soon enough, we will be celebrating Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween (oh wait, its Halloween everyday at my place.. have you met me?) I am not sure if he is hitting Hennesy Artistry after the drink like a horse session at One U, but well, anything that makes him loses stress after a whole week of workload. He happy, me happy, baby happy! we are happies!




Now, I am just going to stop procrastinating, log off the comp, do some real housework a bit and put the boy to bed. Time for mother and son bonding. =)

oh and the day is really going to end well, I hope I don't jinx it by saying it but the old man is coming back home right now with Assam Laksa for meeeeeee... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


No comments: