Sunday, March 21, 2010

i *heart* em' young -Super Junior SS2 2010 Asia Tour -Malaysia

I knew I have to go no matter what right after I saw the advertisement on Astro and by hook or crook, I managed to make Hubby get me the tickets to watch. Whee!!!

I would say, it would have made me regret so much if I did not go because the programmes prepared by the boys for us was just so adrenaline pumping and who wouldn't love some abs and ass showing? *wink*

Amy and I left for the stadium at about 545pm and slowly made our way there. Reached there at about 630pm and luckily, we found parking near to the stadium door entrance. There was already long queues leading to God knows where but these people were just lining up. I mean, all these tickets except the rockpitt are numbered so why the long line? and then i figured it was prolly for the merchandise but no, by the time I was there, merchandise were all swept clean by fans who had came earlier or pre-ordered since pre-historic times. *gRin*










Amy and I then lined up to go in and surprisingly, although the RELA members checked every individual's bag, they allowed cameras to be brought in and lets just say, it was really nice to be able to use the camera freely compared to Music Man's concert. I mean, people go to these concerts and would love to bring back the memories with them and what nonsense is it not allowing cameras or photos taken? Maybe there is a better explanation to it but at the moment, these are just my thoughts on cameras disallowed.

There was two opening act by Malaysians, which one group comprised of Thomas and Jack and the other one is Iqwal, which both did some dance music numbers but well, how could they beat the Koreans? But I do think they did rather a good job being the guest acts.








The show finally began at 8am, and that also with a big bang! I mean, literally, I have like Ryu Wook standing right behind my seat for a good 1-2 minutes and I just went shutter crazy! He has always been one of the boys who I kind of fan-cy in the whole of Super Junior group because of his unique vocals. FWAH! One of the best seats in the house I must say! Ok, maybe if I were seated at the front line of the stage, it would have been really awesome but getting photos of Ryu Wook and seeing him in person SO CLOSE (so close that if I reached out, I would have touched him! Yes, I was that close to him!)










The boys started off singing A Man in Love and then from then, if I am not mistaken, Its You (Remix version) and then ... I sort of forgot which songs or what songs but they were all really good, even the solos. I was even so touched by the E.L.F's efforts in the Shining Star project which brought tears to Lee Teuk, who could not carried on singing because he was busy wiping his tears away. aawwwwww..










then .. then.. there were times when they teased the crowd with abs showing, butt dancing like those KARA girls doing the Mister song and the almost kissing... oohhh HAWT HAWT HAWT! I could have just go on and on and on about how HAWT they all were but that will prolly make you think I am mad but well.. my cousin said we could just have been cougars! LOL




The show started off with only 10 ori members of the Super Junior group performing. Two more came near the ending, both from SJ-M's group, Henry and Zhou Mi but well, they both are good too! It didn't really matter at all about how many ori Super Junior members were there because they rocked the concert hard! They rocked it good!




I taped their Sorry Sorry performance back for Hubby to watch because its only one song that he recognised from them. Thanks to Channel V and MTV for playing it over and over again, and me and my Music Bank and JK Pop every weekday 6-630pm. *gRin*







Siwon wore his coat without anything inside and when it flew open, I swore I nearly fainted just by looking at those abs and well, he was one of the buffiest looking guy there, mostly also the one showing off those yummy parts! and guess what? I even managed to catch in time, when he lifted up his shirt to tease the crowd during Puff the Magic Dragon song performance. KyuHyun could really sing quite well in English. SiWon too, can speak English but just not that good but well, its all good!










There was quite a lot of fans interaction with the boys. They played around with water guns shooting water at the fans in the rock pitts and those seated near the stage. There was also quite a lot of gifts throwing on the stage and some were taken by HeeChul to play with but I doubt they took any of those back except for ShinDong who wore the Malaysia E.L.F tee-shirt at the end. Other than that, the stage, when everything ended, it looked so typical like what Malaysian revellers would leave behind for MPPJ to clear up after a New Year/Christmas countdown celebration. *shakes head*







Amy and I left as soon the concert ended, and seated beside just the exit point was a plus and security just opened up the side doors to let us out, and our car was just strategically parked there... so we beat the jam, went for supper and went home to dream about the boys.. that, prolly happened with Amy.. but for me, it was back to reality for me, back to my OWN TWO BOYS, who can literally rocked my house down too.. *sigh*

In all, it was one good concert to start the 2010 concerts... and I am now looking forward to one, should it happen, please let it happen!

Thank you Hubby for helping me to babysit Jaden and Amy being a great partner! =) =)

For a full account of what happened during the concert or before that, you can check out the forum of these really die hard fans of Super Junior. They sure did write a full account of what happened and what took place during the concert! **updated 230310 - The Star's reporter's account here , Malay Mail's too ...*sigh*

and since Blue is the official colour for Super Junior fans, this post shall be in blue then... and for the songs again, well, get it from this website but I would suggest to get the CD and blast it out loud to your heart's content! =)

p/s: and as for my full photos on the concert, you can check out my FB picture.. =)

2 comments:

Syd said...

hey!!!
I love your fan account..
It is soo good isn't it to be able to go to the concert..I had to even borrowed money from my cousin to buy their tix and it is soooo worth it..

OMG!!!! Ryeowook is like soooooooooo close to you and he even smiled at your camera...

Every fan account I read and every media write-up on them, makes me soo happy and it reminds me back to that very eventful night which is the best night for me ever(as of now la)...I want them back!!

blubbieMs said...

Hi Syd,

I know.. the concert is soooooooooo freaking awesome! I would go again and again if I could!!! I, too want them back!!!!!!!!!!!! May they come back for their next concert!!!!!!! =)