Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Guess who?

Just like any other normal days, I would park my ass in front of the TV at prime time and watch my shows on channel 711 / 303 or 701.. and suddenly one advertisement caught my eye and changed my mood so bad I could not hold it in any longer.

I thought I would burst if I didn't do anything about it or at least try to do something about it and voila! Hubby answered my prayers and in exchange all I need to do is just adhere to his terms and conditions which I don't mind at all. Seriously!


What advertisement that canggih that made my mood went up and down at the same time, nearly causing me to burst into tears?




I know, I have been declaring myself a SS501 fan. I still am but the fact that they chose to overlook Malaysia as one of their concert destinations and decided to end their Persona Tour in Bangkok.. it broke my heart! So now that Super Junior is coming down to KL for a full blown concert, why not????



Its so hard getting these Koreans to perform in Malaysia and when they do, its best not to miss a chance coz they are good!!!! and yummy! *wink*

I am still very much in love with LeeHom and Wilbur Pan, Ms Ho, just for the records. =)


Yes Yes! I still have that high school girl fan-crazy thing in me... You don't have to tell me that. I may be married with a kid and all but this is one of the many things that defines me so beat it! *gRin*

PRAYING HARD THAT THINGS WILL GO WELL, NO LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION AND THAT I'LL GET TO BUY THAT TICKET!



1 comment:

firefly said...

hahaha... i know u're still hard-core fans for wilbur and leehom but i never knew u oso go ga-ga over SS...