Friday, March 12, 2010

J card sales days are EVIL!



Finally, after a few times of missing out on the J card sale and asking friends around if they own one so I can go and buy those disposable diapers for a much much more cheaper price, I applied for the J card last Sunday.



My, oh my, my timing could not have been any better. I did not even realized it when I applied for the card last Sunday after Jaden's class for March 10 and 11 was J Card Sales day and the whole of 1 U were having this J card sales.. so evil!

I brought Jaden there on Wednesday, forgetting it was J Card day, wondering why some cars were parked by the side of the road.. and then only half way up to the parking lot, I realized that it was J card sales day.

The main reason I brought Jaden to One U was to let him run and play in Kizsports, but the urge to go shopping for his baby stuff was far much more greater. So after letting him loose in Kizsports for about an hour, I scooped him to Jusco and went and survey the things on sale.




Could not resist getting Jaden a few more VCDs at 10% and 20% off.. and the baby wipes. Pureen 100 baby wipes x2 were going as cheap as RM9.90. I bought 3 packs because I still have 1 more pack at home. Mamypoko were also calling out to me but alas, I ran out of cash to want to buy it.. and that too, I was thinking I have 6 large packs sitting at home with me at the moment. I was reasoning hard with my consience whether if I really need to purchase more but well, guess it was no harm asking Hubby if we could go get more since Jaden do really need them.


Well, the result? We went back the next day in the evening and bought 4 more packets of the 40 pieces of XXL MamyPoko. So now, I have 10 packets of MamyPoko sitting in the room. Woo hoo!

J card sales days are EVIL!

p/s: Can you guess which one is my card design?

No comments: