Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Three O plus One

As usual, hes always busy with work. Yes, my husband is a workaholic. As much as I hate to say that sometimes he is so immersed with work that Jaden and I are left to ourselves but I wouldn't ask him to stop being a workaholic because I am proud of his determination to provide the best for the family.



So yesterday, he turns 31 and we only had cake and Jaden's god-pa came over to sing him the customary Happy Birthday song and cake cutting ceremony.




I ordered from FatBoyBakes again for Hubby's birthday cake. This time, its the boozy spencer where one can really taste the rum in it.. MMmmm...




and before the SimonYap clan turned in for bed, Hubby found his present hidden behind his pillow. Just a small gift from both Jaden and I, knowing that the present will be put into good use... =)

I am glad he likes the gift we gave him.. and then, that was it.. the end of his birthday celebration. I guess the birthday dinner will just have to come sometime after the crazy schedule slows a bit down.. at least for a week, thats all I am asking.. =)

Happy Birthday you..

No comments: