Thursday, January 21, 2010

Marrying young


Most people tend to ask me this one question. Do you regret marrying young?

Well, what would you answer to that? I know some people ask me that when I tell them never to rush into marriage. Well, it is true. Why rush into one when you are not going to keep it going on later? I have seen many cases of friends and family ending up that lonely road once again.. so when it comes to marriage, it needs both to make it work... patience pays...

I don't regret marrying young because I married a man who is very responsible, hardworking and is a very loving father to his son.

Its like a confirm catch that when you get on with a person, and you trust that person completely, regardless of which company he hangs out with.

I have some experiences when it comes to finding Mr Right and with my hubby, you just know that he is the right one for you feel secure and the most important of all -trust. It is there... well, I am not sure when it comes to him and the ciggies but yea, other than that, I trust that he is doing nothing that will break my heart behind my back.


Marrying young is one thing. Being a young mother is another thing. I think its the being a young mother that sometimes made me envy my single friends out there who is having a ball out there but well, I, too is having a ball of a lifetime.

Having Jaden is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I say it with all my sincerity. It is even better than being married. Watching him grew from inside my belly, and then out into this world and now, a 2 year old who smiles back at me whenever he sees me. Kisses me, loving me unconditionally.. I am glad Hubby and I made the decision to have this child, not to say we had other ideas.. Jaden was meant for keeps.


My angel


It may seem I am losing out on what my friends in their 20s are having, but I am very happy just to be home with Jaden. Although once a blue moon, maybe twice or three times in a year, I would very much like some timeout with just my friends and I. A few hours is all I asked for and I can tell you the beauty of having a child in your life.

One cousin of mine, once told me when she was hugging me at my wedding, told me that I must be
幸福 in this marriage... and I totally agree with her. That is the only way a marriage can last and well, with Jaden as family, I feel that I am the most 幸福 girl on earth.

So my answer will be, I do not regret marrying young and I do not regret being a young mother. Especially the part of being a young mother. Jaden is the best gift ever from above and I treasure each day I spend with him... and as for Hubby, I thank him for giving me this beautiful child. =)




p/s: you know when I was just a little girl, the ideal age of picturing myself getting married was at the age of 23.. guess what? it came true. =)

3 comments:

firefly said...

ems...im happy for you too... :)

Gaiety XY Ann said...

i am happy for u and i totally agree with u... and definately jealous of u! :) and i love jaden too!

blubbieMs said...

muah muah you both girls! =) So Ms. Ho, take your time. really.. i mean it..

and XY, I knew you would understand. Don't be envy of me.. you will soon have your own.. Praying for you everyday! =)