Monday, January 18, 2010

1 Malaysia plus One

2007, we were the same gang that gathered for drinks and catching ups and more drinks.



3 years down the road, we gathered together again, this time with more catching up and even more drinks.

Luju was in town and I sort of have everybody to meet up on 15th Jan because that was the day I get to go out after Hubby's event. So while Hubby helped babysit Jaden, I left the house at about 830pm to meet up with the gang at TTDI Plaza.




Can you believe it that it was my first time at TTDI Plaza? After all the shitnitz going on and this is my first time there, despite staying so near? I feel so sakai!

Anyway, back to Luju...




Kelvin was there the earliest, and he ordered a jug of beer and Black Label. I reached half hour later and started drinking with him. Luju and the girls came like an hour later than 830pm. Gggrrr..




The late monkeys ate and soon after, it was drinks after drinks, smoke after smoke and laughter after laughter. It sure was havoc at our table, and we were as if playing musical chairs getting to one another, just catching up and making fun or whats going on in life or what had happened.

We have the waiter trying to hit on Zizi. We have Luju trying to avoid alcohol in his photos. haram tao? and we have Tanya who believes she is Chinese. Such is life with them around.. We have Kelvin asking if he could join Joy in the toilet.. such is life.. such is life!



Its all in the good name of a good night out with friends. I sure did enjoyed myself. I love this crew of mine.. just missing out on Linaree and we should be about complete.

I wonder when is the next time we gather round again like that? Kel's wedding?

No comments: