Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Throbbing.. throbbing.. and still throbbing..

The fever comes and go in the day but now, I am feeling a little better, just the head throbs from time to time. I wonder if it is just migrane or is it the bruise on my head that causes it?

Took Jaden to meet up with my parents at One Utama before they head back to Penang. Jaden was enjoying his walk around with his grandfather while the grandmother was pestering me by the side to allow her to buy some clothes for Jaden as his birthday present. In the end, she shoved a angpow into my bag and said its for Jaden's birthday.

Saw them board the bus before Jaden and I headed home, to which he continues his naughty saga, annoying both his parents, especially his father. Jaden is just being naughty these few days, after the few days that his father let him off without scolding or whacking him, and now all the naughtiness in him is spilling out.

Mom's doctor said mom is good now but to reduce the side effects that she is going through, changed her medicine to another one more expensive. It costs approximately Rm9 for a pill. Dad has asked for a doctor transfer to the Gov Hospital in Penang so they won't have to come down to KL anymore, which serves no purpose any longer. =( I am so thankful my friends help put up a place for my parents to stay while they were here yesterday. I couldn't make it in the end to meet up with them last night because I was just too sick and weak to move a limb. I feel so useless...

I had just popped panadol for my headache like 4 hours ago and the headache went off.. now at about 2am, my headache is back. What is wrong with me? My fever is gone tho.. hopefully its gone for good. Hopefully the headache will go away as well too.. *sigh* speaking of which I have to turn in for bed now.. one needs a good rest to recover fully right? =)

Nites!

No comments: