Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is it my turn already?

Finally the flu/fever bug hit me and I was hoping I could avoid it...

First it started off with some phlegm-liked cough two days ago in the morning.. then it went off so I brushed it aside thinking must be the haze or something...

Then yesterday morning I woke up with some sore throat.. now this is bad.. I sensed fever coming cause whenever I get sore throat, fever follows. True enough, at night after my bath, my body was aching all over, feeling the chill until I could not even walk to the toilet because my knees were just too wobbly to hold my strength.

I popped two panadols, hoping everything will be better in the morning but heck no, the sore throat hit me real bad, fever came... had to get out of doors to pick my parents up from the bus station and took them together with me to see the doctor. I just could not stand the lethargic-ness in me.. damnit!

I have every of the symptom which *touch wood* I pray and pray its not.. why? Because I am looking so forward to this coming Thursday!!!!!!! Have to tell myself to drink lots of water lots and lots of water!

Cough and when I cough, my throat hurts...
Running nose.. since don't know when. that has been going on ages! Must be sinus tho...
Sore throat..
Headache.. here and there, comes and go..
Body aching all over when the temperature is too cold for me...
Lethargic.. I just want to sleep all day... and when I get up from bed, I feel like shit...

Getting my ass to the doctor caused me RM90 for less than a 5 minute consultation. I am telling you, doctors make good money! Going to try to shape Jaden into that career path... was just given cough syrup, antibiotics, flu and fever pills. Not even sore throat meds.. f*ck!

Have to postpone meeting up with my parents today.. since I am just too weak to want to do anything else. Making myself walk from the couch to the kitchen to get myself a cup of water seems like I have been walking for 5 days 8 nights.. I know.. but you do get the drift right?

Will make it to see my parents off tomorrow before they board the bus back home to Penang. Have to put them up at a friend's place at the moment and that really sadden my mom but that is the best I could do now to savor both sides of the relationship I dread... I don't think it is going to turn out well in future but it changes my mind set towards some things and well, not everybody can be all sugar and sweet right? I just don't like it to be all stuck in between... feeling the depression from one side and fury on the other.. maybe that is what that caused me to fall sick.. stressed out!

I really really hope I can get well like by tomorrow... alrighty la, going to take a rest now again but going to drink one whole bottle of water just to keep my body well hydrated!

Wishing everybody else in their pink of health tho..

p/s: Jaden recovered last night after his last forced 5ml of panadol syrup in him, sweated him out and him napping from 330pm to 730pm.. he woke up all feeling energetic and back to his cheeky self.. just going to keep a close watch on him now and make him drink lots of water too...

2 comments:

tanshuyin said...

get well soon

blubbieMs said...

Thanks Shu-Yin.. it sucks to hobble around the whole house.. hope i get well soon too... like tomorrow morning when I wake up.. hehehe