Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It just won't go away...

*touch wood * touch wood *

fever is gone.. cough? time to time.. only if I kena elbow in the throat by the little one.. sounds as if I do have the phlegm but can't get them outta me..

What I can't stand is the headache that has been hanging around me for days.. since Fri / Sat it started and still today I am having them. I mean, don't they just go away? What? Don't tell me I have high blood pressure now? *shit! touch wood touch wood *

In the morning, my voice sounded so throaty.. that when I started scolding Jaden, I found it too weird to continue cause I couldn't get used to my throaty voice. Sounded partly like a toad and a bird trying to sing together.. FAIL!

If the headache does not go off tomorrow, maybe I will go see a doctor.. I am really wondering if it is the eye that causes the headache. I am now currently using my specs and trying to refrain from wearing contacts till Thurs evening.. *sigh* that said, I need to get a surgical mask so I can wear them out on Thurs..

One of Hubby's friend has just been confirmed by the doctor that he is Influenza A positive.. I am really starting to worry about my health now.. should i go take a nasal swab test too?

No comments: